Monday, April 13, 2009

to rest.. in Peace..

To Rest..in Peace..

Did it ever crossed that mind of yours...a question which makes you lose control..of how everything you've done was meaningless..everydream you had was useless..

did it ever occured to you...and to me too...how does it felt to be a king...to be among the finest of things..to walk among the honourable of living..to be the world's most wonderful being...

lightning strikes...hit you on your head...awaken you in the land of the dead...you starting to cursed...Damn you GoD...why take me away when im having the most beautiful dream ever!!

Perhaps..perhaps..he would talk to you like he talked to Moses....then he would said this..

"You..i created you..to do good...i created you to worship me..i created you to learn the terms of honesty...and many more good deeds for humanity..but You...you do everything against me..those evil and sins of yours...I can filled the whole heaven with your evil deeds scroll..i let you live for 30 years..you committed sins more than any others in 3,000 years..!..now you hate me for taking you away in that wonderful dreams??

Ahh...human.....how they never really learnt..."

Ouch..

God...if you ever taking me in this near future...please..dont lecture me as much as you did to this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment