Monday, April 13, 2009

My Darkest Hour

at my darkest hour...
here i lay..alone...

here i sit..still as a stone..
at this weaken hour of mine..

i have nothing..
i am nothing..

some came to me..
Pray the Lord they say..

He who creates...
walks with you..

and i wonder..
did He??

did He shown me His never ending mercy??
did He watched me over..guide me..help me??
did He spare me His enourmous love??

one thing i'm sure of...
He deserted me long ago..

He left me for a mistake i did..
for a sin of my youth..

did He ever look below..
and wondering..

"What happen to that young boy who made a childish immature mistake?? Is he doing well now??"

and i shall answer you O Mighty Lord...

"not just You.. but the rest of the world left me to suffer.. to die in pain.. to rott in hell.."

"well.. i clearly understand now.. there is no turning back for a sinner like me.. there is only one way journey.. for me.."

"IF IT HELL FOR ME.. THEN I SHALL REMIND OTHERS.. THAT I'LL BE GOING THERE.. WITH REGRET AND PAIN.. YET.. I WONT GO DOWN THERE ALONE.. I SHALL BRING COMPANIES.. MANY OF THEM...!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment