Monday, April 13, 2009

I AM SINNER™!!

I AM SINNER™!!
Sinner is Brazo Izquierdo del Diablo.. I am The Devil's Left Arm!!(Aliya.. Thank You Very Much!! You Are A True Friend Indeed!!)
To many.. they saw me as a loser.. well.. judging from what i have right now.. i believe that they are right.. but they can't be right the whole time.. aight??
Not many know that i am a fighter.. everytime i went down.. kicked.. beaten.. dumped.. i will always fight my way back.. experiences taught me how to do that.. how to fight back.. how to climb the ladder of life.. starting from zero.. to become a hero..
Against all odds.. i will merge victorious.. even when the rest of the world are up against me.. i know i will always find a way..
This very moment.. i'm already in the 2nd stage of my latest plan.. and its working properly..
I know there will be obstacle.. there will be hard life.. hardwork.. lots of thing.. but i am willing to do anything.. to get where i want myself to be in the future..
Perhaps.. when i reached my goal.. people will acknowledge my achievements.. or maybe not.. but i dont give a fuck.. i am doing what i do right now.. for my own sake.. and if you think its not up to your standard.. go to hell.. i dont care!!
I STOP THINKING OF OTHERS THAT VERY MOMENT OTHERS STOP THINKING ABOUT ME!!
There's Time To Whine.. And I Did Whine.. Now Its Time To Move On.. Glorious Life Ahead.. And I Shall Fight With Everything I Had.. With This God Given Hands.. I'll Work Something Out.. Blinded No More..
GOD TOLD ME.. (in a form of a true friend name Aliya) I'VE ALREADY GOT THE LIFE!!

Now.. Its Time To Make Use Of That Life!!

1 comment:

  1. SaLaM...

    "daging2 unta dan darahnya sekali-kali takkan dapat mencapai keredhaan Allah, tetapi ketakwaan kamulah yang dapat mencapainya..." (Al-Hajj:37)

    Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha...

    ~WaLLahuaLaM~

    ReplyDelete