Monday, April 13, 2009

my struggle

Now..
Why me??
Why not those rich bastard whom with money had committed thy greatest sin of all..
Why must this burden of a man..
Reponsibility..
Protective that i felt..
Why must i sit here and be a real man..
Why must i hurt my mind thinking searching for solutions..
When i can just be as many useless man done..
Bother not of responsibility..
Care not of their own sin..
Pretend it never happen..
And look the other way..

Why me??
Why not those whom greedily manipulating who ever that stand in their circle..wrongly working their God given talent in such cruelty..
Why must in this time of happiness..Prime of joy..I have to keep all dreams hold..And fight the nightmare??
Can i just live peacefully..Enjoying every moment of glory..Drink from that cup of living in victory..

Why me??
Why must the answer always a sky clear to me..
Written in that sungold ink..shining even in the darkest of hour..
Sounded in such loud noise..
shaking everything even the greatest of mount..

Its the hand of God...
That pointed right to me..
And letting things to be..
Wishing for my maturity..
For He knows..
Suffer..
Pain..
Agony..
Will educate me..
Purifying..

For in the deepest of earthly hell..
A man..
Felt very close..
To the Almighty..

No comments:

Post a Comment