Monday, April 13, 2009

i am calling your soul..

now that the smoke gone..
you realized you are all alone..

cold feeling down to your bone..
welcome to the fugitive zone..

get your feet ready to run..
hand steadily on that gun..

aim straight to the heart of that sun..
pull the trigger..now that's fun..

what ever cross you shall die..
what ever did choose to try..

laugh as you hear them cry..
drink their blood..and you will fly..

fly fly into my arms..
feel me..hold me..am i not warm..

this dark soul are yours now to farm..
cherish it..nourish that..it shall bring you no harm..

for i am the dark seed..
your soul i shall feed..

dont be scared..shagged away that cold feet..
like it or not..i am what you need..

Sinner is thy name..Your soul..is my game..

Worship me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment