Monday, April 13, 2009

ans she called me last night..

9 months and 10 days...she carried me around...
enormous pain..day and night it bound..

great tussle termendous hussle..she said no word..
come the time..she gave all she could..

in that thin line..between earth and hell..
all those pain..no words can tell..

agony and blood...maddening pain and shameful tears..
on the first sight of me..she lost all of that fears..

smiling and singing for the child she will surely adore..
there's no pain..there's no tears..there's no nothing more..

in her mind..she drawn hopes...wishes..and dreams..
she planned everything..so does it seems..

28 yrs has pass her by...and here i am...typing all this words..
i've been to earthly hell..to mortal heaven..i've done as much as i could..

there's looks in her eyes..theres lost hope...damage dreams..
im not doing anything...anything she planned in her beautiful scheme..

i know i failed her..for many not worthy things..
i know i hurt her...she cried inside...wounded feeling..

last night she called...sounded mellow...sad..and tortured..
she mentioned few things..telling me..her days are numbered..

i lost my sleep..i lost my laugh..i lost my nerve..
i want to correct many things..gave her many things she deserved..

after a very long thougt...after a very long moment of concious..
i made a vow..to myself...her happiness is a must..for she's so precious..

mother..in the name of the GOD...who gave me that never ending love..
i shall be a real man...a true man...that i will surely proove..

let tooks my whole blood..my whole life..my whole soul..
for you..i must..i will..and by GOD its my ultimate goal..

before you close your eyes..for eternity..you will be smiling again..
in knowing the fact..i..your son..will no longer bring worries in your vein..

all because i love you..i truly do..
all because you are my world..you truly do..

~merci...momma..

No comments:

Post a Comment