Monday, April 13, 2009

howling at the stars..

come come dear friend..let us start back what once we end..
come dance dear soul..by dusk today you will be sold..
come jig with me dear concious..for i shall have to kill you with no remorse..
come sing along my wonderful sanity..i want to cherish some little time i have left with thee..
come ride with me my lovely mind..sooner or later you going to be blind..

come hither my darkest of demon..i want you..i need you...and now you're the one i summon..
come tonight..i'll be shifting my shape..from man to wolf..from sane to wild..
and i shall treat my demon with pride..feeding it with all my might..
for tonight..i shall be howling at the stars..letting them now..in the moment of agony..ordinary man or even the greatest of kings..lost their sanity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment