Monday, April 13, 2009

it's time..

Many years pass me by..
In silent and stillness..
Not a sound nor a cry..
I'm wasted in total darkness..

At times I want things..
Dream of dreams..
Proove that I am still a human being..
Or so what it seems..

Should I break..
Should I beg..
Should I hold..
Should I let go..

My heart screams in agony..
My demon urging to be set free..
My concious is now killing me..
My needs somehow eluded me..

NO MORE!!
NOT A FUCKING MORE!!
I WONT FUCKING WAIT FOR ANOTHER MOMENT NO MORE..

Can I.. or can I not..unleash the demon in me??
No need to answer..your opinion doesnt matter to me..
Now that I'm so fucked up with all around me..
Its Time!!
Its Time!!
To set the demon free..

LAUGH NOW..
CRY LATER..
DIE ANYWAY..

THE DEMON IS HERE..TO STAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment