Monday, April 13, 2009

Defeated Am I?

Well Well Well..
Dear Jack.. here we go again..

What is it with you Jack?
You wish.. yet you do nothing..
You hold.. yet you always let go..
You fight.. yet you always lose..

May I remind you my Dear Jack..
How weak you are.. at times..
And how strong you can.. if you want..

Somehow.. right now.. am I talking to a pathetic sore loser??

Answer me Jack..

What will you do..
How will you do..
When will you do..

To keep yourself going..
To push your dream up..

But above all..

TO BE TRUE TO YOUR WORDS..
WHERE IT MATTERS?

In your life..
People came..
And they goes..
Some stayed..
Showered you with love..

and Promises..

You yourself know very well..
How long it last..

Defeated are you Jack??

Think Think Think..
As deep as you can..

They move on..
When will you??

Or..
Will ever you??

No comments:

Post a Comment