Monday, April 13, 2009

In Love..

In Love
Dusk came...

An immortal said to another..

"O thou friend, we are the creature of the night, living on blood, of those mortal we hunt since our first night.."

The companion said in return..

"O thou love, we the forsaken, the forgotten, in this finest of evening, why such question you bring?"

The first one silent for a moment..

"O dear beloved, my company among the dead, ever occured to you how lovely the sunrise be? How the sun shall shine our skin? How splendour we shall walk among the living?"

The other shut his eyes, long deep breath..
"O friend of mine for may centuries, truth is about to be reveal, how I miss my mortal years, shown by my every dusk tears"

A gasp coming from the first..

" O my love, my shining beauty, never I knew you cried, never I knew you missed your mortality, if I ever, I shall never let you off my sight, showered you with my love till eternity"

Gazing at the night sky, the second one reply..

"O my love, my master, y guidance, my everything, how can I break your heart with such weakness of mine, for you reminded me times and times again, as the night princes, we rule the night, majestically shine"

Tears flowing softly on the first one cheek..

"O my everlasting wonderful friend, I kept this mortal heart in me for long, I can't hold it no more, thou I hunt them, thou their blood keeps me going, in every bite, I cried inside, I'm in love with this mortal, the mortal I was once, deep inside, I'm longing still to be one"

Sadness and grieve in his voice, the scond one said..
"O my lord, my ruler, I can't do this anymore, to hunt and drank the blood of what was once my brothers, my sisters, forgive me for this weak heart of mine, I can't and wont do this anymore, forgive me for waht I'm about to do, forgive me my Lord"

After one long thought, the elder smiled..

"O my young friend, how could I let you do that all by yourself, come, this very dawn, take my hand, let us walk to that glory land"

Come dawn, as mortal still in their sleeps, there's two shawody figures walks on, hand in hand, heading for the sun, knowing the first ray of light shall destroy them. Indeed it destroyed them, burn them to nothing but ashes.

Again, as earth moves, night comes...

Another creature of the night, standing right on the ashes of what was once his beloved brothers..

"O Beloved brothers of mine, my heart craving for your company, I missed you both, but I do understand why such bold moves"

"Wait for me, in heaven or hell, one fine day, I shall take your steps, once I have the heart to do so, with love my two brothers, with love...."

No comments:

Post a Comment