Monday, April 13, 2009

as she falls deep in her slumber..

as she falls deep in her slumber..

watching you sleeping..makes me wonder..
what am i feeling `ere..
magic...
or just a passing by feeling..
why am i doing all this..
why am i staring at a still statue-like of you in your bed..
why am i feeling those lovely feeling warming inside me..
why cant i just shut this off and be gone... falls into my slumber..
why??
why are you so addictive..
why are you so annoyingly tempting..
why are you so painfully interesting..
why are you keep sticking in my head..
why are you so thought provoking..
why are you seems so lovely to me..
why everything about you seems undeniably gorgeous..
why did every word you said..
stinging in my veine...
in the most graceful mood ever..
why did every move you made..
creating such beautiful tense in me..

why am i feeling this way..
why am i so into you..
why am i letting you draining all my will..
why am i permitting you conquering my heart of steele..

why my lady??
why??

but above all..
why i cant shake this feeling of wanting to hold you..
cherish you...
kissing you...
and loving you the way no man ever did..

why??
can you tell me why??

No comments:

Post a Comment